Monday, May 16, 2011

Family Picnic in May


This week has been so warm and nice and we've wanted to go have a picnic at the park but Steven has been so busy with school. So today we went after his test and homework!

We bought burritos, brought a blanket and an umbrella to shade Juliette and Steven sat and took lots of pictures. As you can see the umbrella is fixed with our sandals so that the wind wouldn't blow it away.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5607375151666071970" />
Juliette was loving being outside. We let her put her bare feet in the grass and feel it and she was so cute and so happy about everything! :)

6 comments:

  1. what a beautiful girl!! and the baby is adorable, too!

    love,
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your outing to the park with us! I love seeing the pictures! Hugs and kisses, Mom Peacock

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! She is always sticking that tounge out! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear she gets more cute everytime I see her. Come visit soon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so stinkin cute! I was excited I found you guys by googling you! So I'm excited we can now keep in touch! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how cute she is! I seriously LOVE these pictures!

    ReplyDelete