Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Decorated Wedding Cake



This summer I was able to assemble and decorate Brandon & Janet's wedding cake! It was a lot of work but also a lot of fun and I learned so many things in the process of it all. Steven helped me in tons of different ways and babysat Juliette for like 2 1/2 days straight....he was pretty happy when I finished. :)
It was a 3-tiered cake and one bride and groom cake. It was frosted with all butter-cream and had different fillings in the middle of each of the layers.




2 comments:

  1. JILL!!! so impressive. i LOVE IT! you are so talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is so beautiful! I am not surprised, though! I loved seeing you and baby Juliette last week! You are still as cute as ever!...and Juliette is adorable!
    hope to see you soon!
    love,
    liz

    ReplyDelete