Monday, October 10, 2011

Teeth and Messes

Somehow Juliette always finds the garbage! I don't know what her interest is in it but she sure does love it. Usually she takes the red tie from the garbage bag and tries to eat it....like father; like daughter! :) J/k

So I stuck her in her walker while I was in the shower and I came out to this mess! It's kind of her official 1st mess (besides her toys)....so I had to take a picture!


She has 3 teeth now! One up on top and two on the bottom...so I had to buy her a toothbrush! And she actually is good at brushing her 3 teeth! :) So cute!


If you look closely you can see the bottom two teeth!

This is just a random pic and she looks so serious...but isn't she cute? :)

1 comment:

  1. Not gonna like I totally cracked up at the "like father like daughter" comment. Seriously so funny.

    ReplyDelete