Monday, October 15, 2012

Baby Girl #2


I know I haven't blogged in a million years but life has been crazy busy and I'm just now starting to feel like things are slowing down....for a bit at least.  So for those of you who don't know, we're most definitely having another baby in Feb or March. And for those of you who do know and have been wanting some pictures of our ultra sound, here they are!


We're having another baby girl and couldn't be any more happy or excited to see this little one! Juliette already knows there's a baby in my tummy and is always kissing  the baby, (aka my stomach) rubbing  my belly, and hugging it.  She's so sweet.



This is "babies" foot.


And a side view of her head and arm up against her head.


Here's her sweet little legs, with her feet crossed.


And her cute arms and hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment