Sunday, October 17, 2010

23 Weeks + 2 days

This is just a random picture of me and my "homework project" that I did this weekend. It was supposed to look like me and my "artistic" skills came OUT as you can see! :) I didn't know how to make my belly look pregnant so I added a "bump" out to the side of her stomach (Steven made fun of me for it).
These next two pictures are pretty self explanatory. I really hate taking these pictures because I'll be honest I feel awkward but it's mostly just so those who never get to see me are able to see the baby's progress! She's growing!! :)
And yes Aaren...I know..I look very Asian in these pictures. :) LOVE IT!

2 comments:

  1. thanks jilly---you look soo great. I was just thinking...wow her face doesn't look pregnant at all!!! you know when you're pregnant and your face get's pregnant too (aka gets chubby??) well yours isn't at all!!!! i mean that so serious. Thanks for posting these...I love when family blogs..so keep it coming!! love you!! and Steven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously Jill!?! When did you get MARRIED?! AAgh-I can't believe i have no idea what is going on with you! Congratulations on the baby-girls are a BLAST!! Our third is due any day-and yes, by the time you are done, you will feel like the biggest, fattest, most abnormal being on the planet!! But, you're not, and you look beautiful!! I am soooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete