Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Saturday Fun

Steven and I had a busy Saturday! It was a lot of fun! We went out on a drive and took pictures of the beautiful fall scenery and we saw 4 different MOOSE! I was so excited because I haven't seen many moose just out in the country. It was awesome! All four of them were about 50 yards away-not too far. This is me freaking out about seeing them. There are two there but you can't see the other one.Here are two of the famous moose.Then Saturday night I spent some time decorating some cupcakes for dessert for our family dinner we had with Jon & Ronae and Hannah and some other friends.



2 comments:

  1. jilly-bean. I love you and those cup cakes. They are soooo cute! good job. can't wait to see you at Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jill - you are always making cute cake things! I am impressed because everything I make with cupcakes looks very homemade! Yours look like special order cupcakes. Good job! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete