Saturday, September 17, 2011

Brandon & Janet's Wedding

Sadly I don't have any other pictures on my camera than these pictures. We took more but they are still on my in-laws computer and we haven't received them yet so these ones will have to do. Brandon & Janet were married in the Spokane Temple this summer. I was able to decorate their cake which was fun and a little nerve wracking! :) But I loved it!
It was a hot and stressful morning/day and on the drive to the temple I realized that my dress was completely inside out!! When I got to the temple I had to go to the bathroom and change it. Darrick had been in Georgia and we thought he wasn't going to be able to come to the wedding but he surprised all of us and showed up in his military uniform! We were so excited to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment