Saturday, September 17, 2011

Summer Kickoff 2011

So...I know I haven't blogged for a...very...long time but I think the blogs that I post tonight will make up for all the ones I haven't done in the last two months. :) Towards the end of the spring semester Juliette and I would have lunch on Fridays with our friends Ashley, Maggie, and Bentley and it was a ton of fun! Sadly though, Ashley moved across the UNITED STATES from us therefore she will not be attending our Friday afternoon lunches anymore. Sad. We miss you Ash!
Then the weekend before we left to go home for the 7 week break, Steven and I took Juliette to a drive in move and we watched Cars 2! Juliette did awesome and fell asleep right before the movie started! Haha! We made a bed in the back of Brandon's little truck and snuggled up to watch it. (We thought we'd go to a kid movie because we knew if Juliette had a melt down that she wouldn't be the only one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment